Major Administrative Plans facilitates easy travel in Taipei.
(1) Songshan Line Construction (Including Common Ducts):
Continue conducting civil works, utilities and HVAC systems, systemwide
integration tests, system stability tests, preliminary and final inspections,
and preparations for operation.
(2) Circular Line Phase I and Tucheng Extension to Dingpu Construction:
Continue conducting civil works, trackwork, utilities and HVAC systems, E&M
systems detailed design, and equipment manufacturing and installation for the
Circular line Phase I. Continue conducting E&M systems static and dynamic tests
for the Tucheng extension to Dingpu.
(3) Wanda-Zhonghe-Shulin Line Phase I and Xinyi Eastern Extension Construction:
Continue conducting civil works tendering and construction as well as E&M
systems tendering preparations for the Wanda-Zhonghe-Shulin line Phase I.
Continue conducting detailed design, civil works tendering and construction, and
additional E&M systems procurement for the Xinyi eastern extension.
(4) Continue conducting civil works, trackwork, utilities and HVAC systems for
Xinzhuang Depot on the Xinzhuang line.
(5) Taichung MRT Wuri-Wenxin-Beitun Line Construction:
Continue conducting civil works; E&M systems detailed design, and
equipment/facilities procurement and manufacturing.
(6) Sanchong to Taipei City Section, Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport Line
Continue conducting civil works as well as utilities and HVAC systems.
(7) Commissioned Projects:
Continue conducting construction management of Taipei Children’s Amusement Park
(including ride facilities) and Taipei Performing Arts Center; design and
construction management of the Heping Elementary School Basketball Stadium and
Taipei City Tennis Sports Center; tendering and construction management of the
Taipei Astronomical Museum exhibition hall renovation and special exhibition
(8) Continue conducting feasibility studies, comprehensive plans, financial
plans, and environmental impact assessment reports for the Minsheng-Xizhi line,
north and south sections of the Circular line, Shezi-Shilin-Beitou light rail
transit network, North-South line, Sanying line, and Ankeng line, as well as
follow-up of central government reviews.
(9) Continue implementing MRT land development projects, city-owned land renewal
projects entrusted by Taipei City Government, investor solicitation for the land
development project on Taipei Main Station District Parcel C1 and the eastern
section of Parcel D1, and investor selection for the Circular line Phase I land
(10) Enhance quality management (including internal control) and implementation
of risk management. Strengthen inspections of construction quality and
construction management efficiency. Promote management performance of material
testing and verification as well as supplier quality assessment. Improve
training and inspection of official documents. Promote wide application of
electronic and mobile devices. Expedite application of construction management